It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
• Access to 1 million statistics - ready to use in PPT, XLS and PNG formats.
• PowerPoint dossiers on 3000 of the most searched-for topics such as online gaming, e-commerce, car sharing and organic food markets.
• Five year revenue forecasts on 42 countries and 400 industries.
• Industry reports (USA-focused) including SWOT analyses and forecasts.
Graphs of global social, health and economic data.
Coverage includes life expectancy, average income, poverty rates, smoking prevalence, alcohol consumption, death rates, government shares of health spending, economic growth, numbers of internet users, imports of goods/services, imports/exports, trade balances and self-employment.
You can control graphs to compare data between specific countries over a period of time - click on 'visualize' to view these.
UK & global coverage: social and economic data (including longitudinal data).
Coverage includes the British Crime Survey, British Household Panel Survey, General Household Survey, Labour Force Survey and the World Bank's data.
Further content includes the British Cohort Study, International Social Survey Programme, Millennium Cohort Study, National Statistics Time Series and statistics from the IMF and IEA (International Energy Agency).
To access some data, you need to log in/register with UK Data Service. Some datasets restrict access e.g. where commercial usage might be sought, permission could be required or sponsoring organisations may vet publications.
UK data covering employment, earnings, welfare and regional accounts (disposable income). Some content is viewable by country, region, local authority or postcode. Search by postcode/authority at https://www.nomisweb.co.uk/
Coverage: reports, news, forecasts and data on industries and markets; provided at the level of individual sectors, countries, companies and products.
Data/analytics include macroeconomics, pricing, advertising, packaging, consumers, social media influence, patents, cybersecurity and geopolitics. Sectors include tobacco, beverages, food, healthcare, clothing, electricals and others. To contact the helpdesk, click the down arrow in the top menu (next to the green search button).
Advertising articles, case studies, videos, news and data. Interactive data covers advertising spend and media costs and consumption.
• Articles from numerous sources including Admap, Forum for Advertising Research, International Journal of Advertising, and Journal of Advertising Research.
• Advertising case studies searchable by industry sector, target audience and media used.
• Global Adspend Database covering 90 markets with data for newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, cinema, 'out of home' and internet.
• Global Media Costs provides a database of comparable costs for 63 markets allowing analyses across markets, media, target audiences and time periods.
To change the language, click the English/Espagnol tab. Also contains an archive of international social sciences data.
The site also links to various data collections including Afrobarometer, East-Asian Barometer and Globalbarometer (covering comparative surveys from 55 countries). In each of these collections, you can retrieve data via the 'select study' option.