Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search and Personalise
- Basic Search - Ensure you are in 'Catalog' mode to search for publications, see top left corner. Next, select the magnifying icon in the top right corner and start entering publication details. As you type, options will appear whether you are using the exact title or keywords.
- Advanced Search - Start the same process as the basic search but select the 'Advanced Search' option, in green under the search box. This option is best if you want to find a specific publication, article or author's portfolio.
- Filters - To explore the platform, but within certain parameters, you can use filters. To apply flters, scroll down the PressReader homepage to 'Publications' and on the right hand side you will find the filter options. You can select and apply multiple options.
- Categories - Instead of searching, you can browse titles in preconfigured categories, for example Business & Current Affairs, Design, History & Science or News.
- Accessibility Mode - Use the three dot menu, top right of the homepage and turn on the 'Accessibility Mode', under the heading 'General'. You can choose to switch on or off the Accessibility Mode at any point. However, if you do this the publication you are reading will close and you will be returned to the homepage.
- Homepage language - Most publications can be converted into 18 different languages but if you wish to set the homepage language, you need to change the interface language, done through the three dot menu. Select 'Interface Language', under the heading 'General'.
- Other features - The publications can be arranged by alphabet, most popular and recent. Use the three dot menu, to make these alterations.