Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What does the Library offer?
The Library provides a huge range of physical and online resources and services to support our students in their studies.
Welcome to the Library
Welcome to the Library!
- We have one central campus Library, so books, journals and resources to support all Departments (and all Library staff) are based here. Follow our Virtual Tour.
- Each Department has a Subject Librarian specialising in the subject area, available to help students to use Library resources effectively.
- The building is open 24 hours a day all year and the Level 2 Issue Desk enquiry point is open until 7pm in weekdays during semesters.
- We have extensive electronic resources available to students on or off campus. This includes over 527,500 online books and over 26,000 online journals. We also provide students with access and support for over 100 subscription and 100 open access research databases, essential for finding high quality information for your assignments and projects in books, journals and other publications.
- Our print collections include over 332,000 books and 219 journal titles.
- We have study space for 1,600 students, zoned into silent, quiet and group study areas. Over 500 of the study spaces have computers, the majority have access to power, and the whole building is wireless enabled. We recently converted Level 1 of the Library into a new 115-seater student quiet study area.
Visit the Library Facts and Figures page for more information about our size and scope of our facilities and collections.
What our students have to say
Latest news from the Library