Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using the Library under social distancing guidance
There is seating available for drop-in use on Level 2, and study spaces which you will need to book in advance on the other floors.
When moving around the Library please:
- Avoid touching the entry gates - Library card swipe access is contactless
- Use the hand sanitiser at the entrance
- Wear a face covering when you are walking around or in a teaching session in the Library (unless you have an exemption)
- Note that from the beginning of term there will be a designated space on Level 5 for those who prefer to study with a face covering
- Keep to the left on stairs and corridors.
- Please refer to the Library rules and regulations