Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using the Library under social distancing rules
Note that all study spaces need to be booked for use during term time.
When moving around the Library:
- Avoid touching the entry gates - Library card swipe access is contactless
- Use the hand sanitiser at the entrance
- Keep 2 metres apart to maintain social distancing
- Wear a face covering in the Library unless you have an exemption
- There is a one-way system on all floors: West stairs (up only); North stairs and East stairs (down only)
- The lift is only for use by one person at a time and only by those with a disability or mobility impairment
- Please refer to the Library rules and regulations